Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

My Very Own Trick or Treat Halloween Bag

Personalize this adorable big eyed vampire bat trick or treat Halloween bag 
with your child’s name or your name!

I remember using a pillow case but I would have loved to have my own 
trick or treat bag with my name on it. Wouldn’t you? 

Before you go, a little Halloween joke.
What do you get when you cross a 
Cocker Spaniel, a Poodle and a Ghost.
A Cocker Poodle boo!

Enjoy your day!

Happy Halloween Vampire Bat Trick or Treat Bag

1 comment:

  1. I remember the pillowcases! They used to get pretty filled up to - of course back "in the day" we got "full size" candy. I have to admit, I laughed out loud at the joke...it's cute and funny.
    The tote is great and I love that it can be personalized.

    ReplyDelete